1. Who you are and what you do will return to you. Am I living my life in such a way that I want it to boomerang back?
2. I KNOW who I am. I know what I believe and I know what I want. Don’t let other people define you.
3. Whatever someone did to you in the past has no power over the present. For me, this doesn’t mean I can dismiss the past. TO ignore history condemns one to repeat it. But my own history is simply part of my learning curve. I use it for improvement. I don’t wallow in it.
4. People will tell you every thing you need to know about themselves in the first ten minutes. Believe them.
5. You are not responsible for someone else’s potential. Let THEM find it.
6. Water seeks it’s own level. Who is on yours?
7. Your gut doesn’t lie. Trust yourself
8. Doubt means don’t. Don’t move. Don’t answer. Don’t rush forward.
9. When you don’t know what to do, wait.
10. Love yourself. It makes it easier to love others.
11. Forgive yourself. “Go forth and sin no more”. (Of course, you have to mean it and stop doing whatever it was that you did.)
12. Apologize. (Of course, you have to mean it and stop doing whatever it was that you did.)
13. Find your passion. Knitting? Cross stitch? Scrapbooking? Tap dancing? Spend a little time every day doing what you love.
14. Love doesn’t hurt. It feels really good.
15. Right relationships are easy; so if you are in one that is hard, filled with angst? Maybe it’s not the relationship for you. (Maybe nothing. You should walk away and not look back.)
16. Every day is a new day. Wake up knowing you haven’t screwed you day up so far. Use it to start over.
17. Being a mother is the hardest job on earth.
18. This, too, shall pass.